Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 19th to March 28th

Few house keeping items first:

#1 - Last blog before spring break.
#2 - By the time you come back from break you should have at least 7 projects finished!
#3 - Don't forget to write 2 comments for your response points.

Blog:

This weeks blog is slightly open ended for you guys.  I basically want to know how you are feeling about your field trip from yesterday.  What struck you as interesting?  How are you going to design a piece of art to go into the gallery space?  What is your concept?  I realize that I missed yesterday (darn flu bug) but I will be visiting the show over spring break to get an idea of what you are working with.  Tell me about your experience.

Roberto - I know you were absent so this blog is going to be marked as no count for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment